Digital Marketing Administrator (30-40 Hours Per Week)
Salary: £26K FTE (negotiable depending on experience)
Artemis Marketing is a leading Digital Agency with a passion for helping clients increase their sales and revenue through a mix of organic and paid search optimisation techniques.
Established in 2004, we provide first-rate SEO, PPC and all forms of digital marketing solutions to a large and varied client base in the UK and Europe. Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Administrator to join our dynamic and creative team.
Sitting in the Digital PR department and reporting to the Head of Digital PR, you will help to identify high quality sites for opportunities to publish engaging content and submit company profiles for a wide range of clients.
You will be researching and vetting high-quality, industry-specific, and geographically relevant websites where we can post informative articles and business profiles. This is crucial for securing authoritative backlinks and driving organic referral traffic to our clients’ sites from reputable sources.
No prior experience in digital PR or content marketing is required. We will provide full and ongoing support to help you develop your technical knowledge in this field.
Role and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching websites for opportunities to publish high quality informative content and business profiles via a range of research methods.
- Quality checking using an internal process and assigning rating scores to sites found.
- Establishing initial contact and relationship building with article publication site owners (primarily by email).
- Working with Digital PR team to identify which industries and locations require additional research.
- Working with the content and SEO team to understand client strategy and ensure research is actively undertaken to support.
- Collaboration with content writers to generate article ideas.
- Regularly updating our bespoke link building database with identified sites, site guidelines and key information for the Digital PR and content team.
- Monthly reporting on the department successes and challenges.
Accurate time logging to enable detailed client reports to be produced.
Important personal qualities the Digital Marketing Administrator should bring to the role include:
- Proven experience of a role in administration
- Experience in research is desirable
- Experience and interest in digital marketing is desirable
Technical Knowledge required:
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook and Gmail
- Ability to learn new software digital processes quickly and easily
Experience & Skills required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- A keen team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated, resilient and flexible approach to work
- Tenacity and a willingness to learn
- Innovative and creative approach to identify new opportunities
- Problem-solving mindset
… Not ticking every box?
Don’t worry, here at Artemis we promote a culture of learning and development. If you’re excited by this role, we’ll provide training and support to help you succeed.
We are proud of our employee benefits package and offer the enhanced benefits below to our permanent employees:
- Increased annual leave entitlement for long service*
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year*
- Paid day off on your birthday*
- Private Healthcare* including GP Access 24/7
- Pension scheme*
- Hybrid/flexible working as standard (we encourage all our staff to find their ideal mix of office and home-based working)
- Option to join our Electric car scheme
- Free car parking
- A commitment to professional development
- Celebration of achievements
- Annual budget for individual training/development
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer flexible work arrangements, including full-time, part-time, and hybrid options. To promote team building and training, we ask our employees to be in the office 2-3 days per week after completing their initial onboarding period.
Please note due to the beautiful rural location of our UK office, you’ll need your own transport.
We will only accept applications from people who are living in the UK or have valid work permits to work in the UK.
No agencies please.