Artemis Marketing is a leading Digital Agency with a passion for helping clients increase their sales and revenue through a mix of organic and paid search optimisation techniques.
Established in 2004, we provide first rate SEO, PPC and all forms of digital marketing solutions to a large and varied client base in the UK and Europe.
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for a Digital Content Editor to join our dynamic and creative team.
Based in our Digital PR department and reporting to the Operations Manager, the Digital Content Editor will help to publish high-quality and engaging online content for a wide range of clients.
A key focus area for this role, is the publication of informative and interesting articles on high quality topical sites as this provides authoritative links to the clients site in addition to driving highly qualified organic referral traffic to the client site. You will be collaborating with our Content Writers to generate ideas and help deliver engaging blogs, articles and emails, in addition to editing all written content to ensure it’s perfectly tailored to the article publication site’s audience or for the client’s website.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities of the Digital Content Editor include:
- Researching, assessing and establishing initial contact and relationship building with article publication site owners (primarily by email)
- Adhering to the client’s link building strategy to ensure that our client content strategy is delivered effectively
- Collaboration with content writers to set theme of article
- Checking of articles prior to publication to ensure that our client link building content strategy is delivered effectively
- Providing necessary feedback to the Content team to ensure the article publication site receives articles tailored to suit their audience which will ultimately increase the overall publication success
- Sending approved articles to publications sites, tracking and checking to ensure the article is published incorporating the client link
- Assisting with coordination of the Content department workstream to ensure all tasks are completed in the required timeframe
- Regularly updating our bespoke link building database with article submission status, research progress and notes of any action taken
- Responsible for creating and updating internal social media platforms
- Monthly reporting on the Content team successes and challenges
Accurate time logging to enable detailed client reports to be produced
Important personal qualities the Digital Content Editor should bring to the role include:
- University degree or proven experience of a role involving editing and administration
Technical Knowledge required:
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook and Gmail
- Ability to learn new software digital processes quickly and easily
- Creative and innovative mindset for content creation and editing
- Some knowledge of SEO principles and best practices desirable but an interest is key
Experience & Skills required:
- Experience of proof reading and editing written content
- Innovative approach to article and blog idea generation for our clients
- Excellent ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- A keen team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated, resilient and flexible approach to work
- Tenacity and a willingness to learn
- Innovative and creative approach to identify new opportunities
- Problem solving mindset
- 28 days’ annual leave (inc’ all bank holidays)
- Increased annual leave entitlement for long service*
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year*
- Paid day off on your birthday*
- Pension scheme*
- Option to join our Electric car scheme
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- A commitment to professional development
- Celebration of achievements
In non-Covid times our team also enjoy the following:
- Team Building days
- Office lunches
- Christmas party and evening events
- Corporate social responsibility
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting full and part time applicants (30 hours per week), offering flexible working times and ability to work partly remotely if desired. Please note due to the beautiful rural location of our UK office, you’ll need your own transport.
We will only accept applications from people who are living in the UK or have valid work permits to work in the UK.
No agencies please.