£16,000 per year (pro-rata)
24 to 40 hours per week
Commencement – Summer 2020
Artemis Marketing are a leading internet agency with a passion for helping clients increase their sales and revenue through a mix of organic and paid search optimisation techniques. Established in 2004, we provide first rate SEO, PPC and all forms of digital marketing solutions to a large and varied client base in the UK and Europe.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Summer Intern to join our team from July to September 2020.
We are looking for motivated candidates with exceptional attention to detail, a great telephone manner and who are confident with technology and are keen to learn more about the world of digital marketing.
The key role and responsibilities for the post of Summer Intern include:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with Search Engine Optimisation including keyword research, uploading and optimising website content
- Analysing Google Analytics and Search Console to optimise digital campaigns
- Building and updating citations using Artemis tools and process
- Researching potential link building opportunities by locations and niches
- Ensuring consistency of name and addresses across Bing and Google My Business
- Writing company descriptions to be used for clients for link building work
- Using bespoke tools to research content ideas for clients
- Auditing clients and competitor’s social media activity
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Technology proficient and able to use new software
- An interest in digital marketing and a desire to learn
What we are looking for:
- A solid academic history and currently studying in full time education
Interests, Experience and Skills required:
- Interest in Digital Marketing
- Work experience in this field highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to find innovative approaches to working
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Team player with a good sense of humour
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
In return for your hard work and dedication, Artemis offer:
- 28 days’ annual leave (inc’ all bank holidays)
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year*
- Annual bonus scheme*
- Subsidised country club/gym membership*
- Eyecare vouchers*
- Paid day off on your birthday*
- A commitment to professional development
- Free car parking
- Team building days and social events
* Conditions apply
Please email your CV and covering letter, stating where you saw the role advertised and to email@example.com
Applications close end of February 2020.
Due to the beautiful rural location of our UK offices, you’ll need your own transport.
We will only accept applications from people who are living in the UK or have valid work permits to work in the UK.