Artemis Marketing is a leading Digital Agency with a passion for helping clients increase their sales and revenue through a mix of organic and paid search optimisation techniques.
Established in 2004, we provide first rate SEO, PPC and all forms of digital marketing solutions to a large and varied client base in the UK and Europe.
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for a Digital PR Researcher to join our dynamic and creative team.
Sitting in the Digital PR department and reporting to the Head of SEO & Digital PR, the Digital PR Researcher will help to identify high quality sites for engaging online content and business profile submissions for a wide range of clients.
A key focus area for this role, is researching and quality checking sites for content publication opportunities of informative articles and business profiles on superior industry relevant and location specific sites. This research is essential in identifying authoritative links to client’s site in addition to driving highly qualified organic referral traffic to the client site.
Full training with the Head of SEO & Digital PR and our Technical Director will be provided following an initial training program and ongoing support and technical knowledge development.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities of the Digital PR Researcher include:
- Researching websites for opportunities to publish high quality informative content and business profiles via a range of research methods.
- Quality checking using an internal 20+ step process and assigning rating scores to sites found.
- Establishing initial contact and relationship building with article publication site owners (primarily by email).
- Working with Digital PR team to identify which industries and locations require additional research.
- Working with the content and SEO team to understand client strategy and ensure research is actively undertaken to support.
- Collaboration with content writers to generate article ideas.
- Regularly updating our bespoke link building database with identified sites, site guidelines and key information for the Digital PR and content team.
- Monthly reporting on the department successes and challenges.
- Accurate time logging to enable detailed client reports to be produced.
Important personal qualities the Digital PR Researcher should bring to the role include:
- Degree educated desirable
- Proven experience of a role in administration
- Experience in research is desirable
- Experience and interest in digital marketing is desirable
Technical Knowledge required:
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook and Gmail
- Ability to learn new software digital processes quickly and easily
- Some knowledge of SEO principles and best practices desirable
Experience & Skills required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working within content marketing industry
- Excellent ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- A keen team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated, resilient and flexible approach to work
- Tenacity and a willingness to learn
- Innovative and creative approach to identify new opportunities
- Problem solving mindset
- 28 days’ annual leave (inc’ all bank holidays)
- Increased annual leave entitlement for long service*
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year*
- Paid day off on your birthday*
- Pension scheme*
- Option to join our Electric car scheme
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- A commitment to professional development
- Celebration of achievements
In non-Covid times our team also enjoy the following:
- Team Building days
- Office lunches
- Christmas party and evening events
- Corporate social responsibility
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting full and part time applicants, offering flexible working times and ability to work remotely. Please note due to the beautiful rural location of our UK office, you’ll need your own transport.
We will only accept applications from people who are living in the UK or have valid work permits to work in the UK.
No agencies please.