We are welcoming applications from SEO professionals at all levels and will also consider people who wish to work remotely but who have the flexibility to attend the office on a monthly basis.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will have a passion for the Digital Marketing industry and will be instrumental in implementing ethical SEO campaigns across our client portfolio. You will be expected to have a good understanding of the search landscape across different devices and search verticals, of universal search & traditional effective on-page optimisation, multi-lingual optimisation and a real passion for coming up with new ideas and solving complex ranking issues.
- Monitoring and analysing site performance, ensuring the client’s web traffic delivers enquiries/sales of high quality and exceed performance targets
- Formulating, implementing and managing SEO campaigns
- Creating and implementing experiments to increase conversion rates
- Providing medium to long term strategic SEO direction
- Providing detailed monthly SEO campaign task planning and management
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an Agency environment.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Good knowledge of WordPress, and desirable knowledge of other common CMS including Magento and Shopify
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Optimize and desirable knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of Screaming Frog and other relevant SEO analysis software tools
- A strong understanding of the search landscape across different devices and search verticals
- Good understanding of technical SEO and how to fix site issues according to best practice
- Good understanding of universal search and traditional effective on-page and off-page optimisation and a real passion for coming up with new ideas and solving complex ranking issues
- Excellent understanding of keyword research, competitor analysis, site content and strategic SEO planning
- Good understanding of what makes for a good website user experience and conversion rate optimisation
- The ability to translate complex technical SEO issues into simple plain English so clients understand
- An understanding of the commercial realities of SEO
- Strong and demonstrable experience of ethical Link Building & Link Attraction methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to find innovative approaches to resolve complex issues
- Understanding of commercial awareness
- The ability to manage your time in accordance with the client, company and project timescales
- The ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, and clearly communicate with all SEO campaign stakeholders
- The ability to think independently and also be a team player
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Team player with a good sense of humour
- 28 days’ annual leave (inc’ all bank holidays)
- Increased annual leave entitlement for long service*
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year*
- Paid day off on your birthday*
- Pension scheme*
- Option to join our Electric car scheme
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- A commitment to professional development
- Celebration of achievements
In non-Covid times our team also enjoy the following:
- Team Building days
- Office lunches
- Christmas party and evening events
- Corporate social responsibility
Due to the beautiful rural location of our Sussex office, you will need your own transport.
To apply, please email us a copy of your CV and covering letter to
We will only accept applications from people who are living in the UK or have valid work permits to work in the UK.
No agencies please.